Highlights of our experience in Commercial
- Communications and Information Technology Commission of Saudi Arabia (CITC) on the successful auction of 3G licences; and advising on the successful auction of attracting over US$3.5bn.
- Zain MTC on corporate structuring, including the incorporation of the licence-holding joint stock company and a SPV to enter into a bridge-financing arrangements for the payment of its successful US$6.1 billion bid for the third mobile telecommunications services licence in Saudi Arabia.
- Ericsson (Saudi Arabia Branch) as retained counsel on corporate and regulatory matters in Saudi Arabia.
- Huawei on a broad array of corporate matters including both contentious and non- contentious matters in KSA.
- Zain Group on its investment in the neXgen Group, a smart cities technology business in the UAE
- Zain Group on its proposed divestment of telecommunications towers and passive infrastructure in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
- A consortium combining John Hopkins University Hospital and Accenture on their joint venture and service delivery arrangements with Saudi Aramco, to create a new specialist hospital in Saudi Arabia.
- A global healthcare services provider on their partnership arrangements with the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia in relation to the development of up to 20 clinics to provide a specialist healthcare treatment.
- Accenture Global on the RFP process and the subsequent contractual arrangements for the delivery of a number of separate systems and related services to the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia.
- A UK clean technology group and a Saudi Family on an innovative joint venture.
- Ferrari on corporate and commercial matters in KSA.
- A Global Medical Devices group on the restructuring of their distribution arrangements in KSA.