Highlights of our experience in Corporate/M&A
- Henkel on the acquisition of a SAR 120 million majority stake in a Saudi chemical industry entity; and advising on the termination of its distribution arrangements in KSA.
- Vinci Construction in relation to commercial and construction contracts (including government bids and procurement laws) as well as corporate issues.
- A UK clean technology group and a Saudi Family on an innovative joint venture.
- KSA Electricity & Co-Generation Regulatory Authority on its undertaking of a restructuring across both its electricity and desalinated water markets.
- PE House in relation to its investment into a leading technology and telecommunications business.
- Zain MTC on corporate structuring, including the incorporation of the licence-holding joint stock company and a SPV to enter into bridge-financing garrangements for the payment of its successful US$6.1 billion bid for the third mobile telecommunications services licence in Saudi Arabia.
- Communications and Information Technology Commission of Saudi Arabia (CITC) on the successful auction of a 3G licence; and advising on the successful auction of voice and data licenses attracting over US$3.5bn.
- Ferrari on corporate and commercial matters in KSA.
- A French listed technology group on the restructuring of their Middle East businesses in UAE and KSA, including renegotiating the shareholders’ agreements, put & call options and other elements with minority shareholders/management in the UAE and KSA.
- A listed UK investor on their acquisition of a real estate agency and property management business across the UAE, Bahrain, Oman and KSA.
- A Global Medical Devices group on the restructuring of their distribution arrangements in KSA.