Highlights of our experience in Dispute Resolution
- A Saudi Arabian EPC contractor in relation to its claims against its joint venture partner arising out of the design and construction of a combined cycle power plant in Saudi Arabia.
- A global pumping solutions company in multiple disputes in relation to a petrochemical plant project in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia.
- A leading communications company in respect of a dispute relating to the provision of co-location services in respect of cloud services.
- Power disputes on 16 separate Power disputes in relation to claims valued in excess of US$50 million concerning a number of power stations in KSA.
- Leading Distribution Co & Insurance Providers - advising together with CMS London and Zurich on a multimillion dollar dispute with a Saudi based distributor.
- Lebara (a telecommunications company operating in Saudi Arabia) in relation to cases pertaining to the telecommunications regulatory framework in Saudi Arabia involving the Saudi Communications and Information Technology Commission.
- GSM operator in Saudi Arabia - this matter involves an arbitration case seated in Riyadh and carried out pursuant to the Saudi Arbitration Law in connection with a dispute arising from an Internet Service Distribution Agreement.
- Ericsson (a networking telecommunications company operating in Saudi Arabia) on matters comprising disputes arising from lease and subcontracting agreements.